[access-uk] Re: APPLE SUPPORT

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 08:57:56 +0100

Me too Brian.  Apart from my own experience with having my Nano reset, my
son had problems with the earphone jack of his first iPod Classic, and they
replaced it without hesitation.  I've always found them pleasant and prompt
to deal with, so this is indeed a disappointing outcome.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns