[access-uk] A Winamp Question

  • From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 16:05:09 +0100

Hi List.

I'm hoping there's someone on here who knows their way around Winamp, and in particular, Winamp playback problems!

I'm currently using the pro version of 5.581, and although I'm not aware of having tampered with any settings, I'm now getting a sound on playback that I'll do my best to describe.

It sounds like everything's being played through a heavy shower of rain! I can't think of any other way to try and put this across.

Has anyone ever experienced this with Winamp, and then discovered how to fix the problem?

In case its relevant, the only other type of sound recording or audio playback software installed is Total Recorder.

Many thanks for any advice.

Darran