[access-uk] A Winamp Question

  • From: "SHARON BOWELL" <sharon.bowell1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 12:04:52 +0100

Hi,

I am fairly new to winamp, and just wondered if it was possible to play
DVD's using it.

I tried last night, by inserting the DVD into the drive and pressing play in
Winamp, but all I got was a funny noise as if the speakers were going to
blow up.

I am having problems playing DVD's, i.e. choosing what I want to play or
selecting play all, etc, so any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Sharon