[access-uk] Re: A Winamp Question

  • From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 21:24:27 +0100

Yusuf and Barry, thanks for the replies.

I went to check the DSP output plug-in as Yusuf suggested, but thought I'd fire up a file before hand to see if I could notice any changes in the audio, should I make any changes settings wise.

Needn't have worried. There it was, everything as clear and uncorrupted as before. Absolutely no idea what was going on, but all's well now.

Computers, don't you just love 'em?

Darran
----- Original Message ----- From: "Barry Toner" <barry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>