[access-uk] Re: A Decent Looking Metal Braille or talking Watch: Is there such a thing?

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2013 22:55:16 +0100

Hi Tom,

This is a bugbear of mine.

I have a very old talking watch, and it says "It's 10 O'Clock PM.  Why the
heck do they even have to say "The Time Is".  Maybe they think us blind are
a little slow and need everything delivered slowly?  Oh and don't get me
started on that bong sound most of them do nowadays either.  Discreet?

All the best

Steve

--
Computer Room Services