[access-uk] Re: A DVD drive question.

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 May 2009 23:23:32 +0100

Hi Petrina.

OK, that settles it. Without checking, I do believe that windows XP can not write to dvd discs, just cds and very basic burning at that. If you can get a copy of Nero 8, as well as burning to a whole variety of discs, you can also make use of a program called IN CD which allows you to format and use a DVD RW disc just like a floppy disc. You can add, modify, move and delete files just like on a USB pen or hard drive. If you need further assistance please don't hesitate to get in touch directly with me as I may have a spare copy lying around.

All the best, Ibrahim.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Petrina Delves" <aunk99@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>