[access-uk] A DVD drive question.

  • From: "Petrina Delves" <aunk99@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 May 2009 17:20:10 +0100

Hi all,

I have a Sony DVD RW DW-q28A/DVDCD-ROM drive. I am trying to change the region on it. So that I can copy some stuff on to DVD. But every time I select United Kingdom, and then press enter on the OK button. And then go back to make sure that it is still selected. It has gone back to the top of the list, which is for Afghanistan. So please can someone tell me how to change it so that it will stay on United Kingdom. Thanks in advance for any help.
All the best
Petrina
Southampton UK