[access-uk] Re: A DVD drive question.

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 May 2009 18:54:43 +0100

Hi.

OK, the region setting is correct, you don't need to change this. Please could you explain exactly what it is your trying to do with your dvd drive. If you don't want to discuss this on list, please feel free to email me privately at ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxxx

All the best, Ibrahim.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Petrina Delves" <aunk99@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>