[access-uk] 6680 (WasRE: Re: Mobile Phone usablity focus groups)

  • From: "Mark Matthews" <mark.matthews53@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 11:30:52 -0000

Funnily enough George I'm seriously considering upgrading to one of these
babies next April when I'm entitled. Like you I just use the phone for
staying in contact, however I've heard glowing reports regarding stability.
As you can no doubt appreciate when running a Screen-reader, this is
critical. Therefore with this in mind, I'll probably go ahead - unless of
course further developments occur in the meantime.

Cheers,

Mark

Mark Matthews
Cardiff, Wales, UK