[56raf_firebirds] last night strike

  • From: "tim foster" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "silverwings.stickz" for DMARC)
  • To: "56raf_firebirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <56raf_firebirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2019 17:15:20 +0000

last nights strike. We must have hit the one area all dead - 2 hits for boot - no justice. Look at the smoke from boot drop (and I think some of my drop but go off after) right on target, just nought left. My fault for missing the 3 surviving bunkers and the ones at tree line where I tried to hit. All planes got home.

One picture from phoenix as boot bombs go off, 1 for the run we made and the other shows the target.

TTFN

Stickz

--
if you dont live life on the edge you are taking up too much space