[24hoursupport] Re: incredimail

  • From: "William B. Lurie" <billurie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 06:52:44 -0400

Bette wrote:

> Hi   My friend  has incredimail  and windows me.  she said she is having
> problems with loosing resources.  She said all the tech say windows me is
> the problem and is thinking about getting XP.  I said I think it incredimail
> causing the problem.....So I am asking the best people I know..... What
> should she do......Thanks so much ......Bette

For what it's worth, I was led to and tried Incredimail.......
It put so many arrows and smileys and garbage into
replies, and made it so hard to edit a reply, that I
threw it out. Just one man's opinion. If your friend is having
a problem, and Incredimail MAY be the trouble, why not
just uninstall it and see if the problem goes away, and
reinstall it and look elsewhere if that wasn't the source?

                William B. Lurie