[24hoursupport] Re: incredimail

  • From: "Jim Harris" <hhlake@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 08:00:00 -0500

Bette, In my opinon you are right. Get rid of Incredimail. Then install and
run Cleanup30. (http://cleanup.stevengould.org/)  Also run Adaware about 3
times...Jim Harris

Bette wrote.....

 Hi   My friend  has incredimail  and windows me.  she said she is having
 problems with loosing resources.  She said all the tech say windows me is
 the problem and is thinking about getting XP.  I said I think it
incredimail
 causing the problem.....So I am asking the best people I know..... What
 should she do......Thanks so much ......Bette