[24hoursupport] Problems with Ms office 2000

  • From: George Cham <doggies6@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "24hoursupport@Freelists. Org" <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 09 Aug 2003 19:31:48 +1000

I am having a bit of trouble with office.
If when I'm using word, I try to work with outlook and the problem starts. I
select file import\export. a message come up saying that an error has
occurred. If I close word and try to run the import\export future it works
ok. I've uninstalled and reinstalled office, but it still does the same
thing.
 George

 doggies6@xxxxxxxxxxx