[24hoursupport] incredimail

  • From: "Bette" <pms420@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2003 23:03:05 -0400

Hi   My friend  has incredimail  and windows me.  she said she is having
problems with loosing resources.  She said all the tech say windows me is
the problem and is thinking about getting XP.  I said I think it incredimail
causing the problem.....So I am asking the best people I know..... What
should she do......Thanks so much ......Bette