[24hoursupport] Re: Task manager

  • From: "Spider" <spider1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2003 22:29:21 -0500

What operating system?

Spider
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/spider1

-----Original Message-----
From: 24hoursupport-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:24hoursupport-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Lene
Sent: Saturday, November 08, 2003 9:06 PM
To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [24hoursupport] Task manager

If something eats up all my resources (ie a video file that can't open in
winamp) it isn't listed in task manager so I can be able to end the program.
Is there something that will be more accurate in listing all current running
programs so I don't have to log off and log on again to lower cpu usage?