[24hoursupport] QRUNQ.PIF Missing

  • From: David and Laraine O'Donnell <praxis4@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 08 Nov 2003 22:47:43 -0500

Hi,

I found this list through an ask Jeeves search.  I was trying to find out
what is up with the file qrunq.pif which seems to suddenly be missing from
my computer.  Each time I start up the computer tells me that it:

        "Cannot find the file qrunq.pif (or one of its components)."

As you go one saying OK, it eventually tells you:

        "Could not load or run "qrunq.pif" specified in the win.ini file.  Make
sure file exists on your        computer or remove the reference to it in the
win.ini file.

This just started happening after we took ATT.net off our computer as the
internet browser.  It had gotten installed through an act of ignorance and
we didn't want it at all.  But now, we have this problem.

Can anyone tell me how to fix this?

Laraine
praxis4@xxxxxxxxxxxx