[24hoursupport] Re: Task manager

  • From: Lene <lpagsugu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 05:42:18 -0800 (PST)

I have this problem on Windows XP (Home and Pro).  What happens is that I try
to open a video file that does not work and when I try to end the program the
cpu usage is still up to 100% and everything slows down.  I can only resolve
this by logging off and logging back on.

Thanks for the suggestions everyone.  I'll see if those third party programs
will prevent any future problems!
Spider <spider1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

What operating system?

Spider