[24hoursupport] Re: Several Problems with XP Home

  • From: "Christine Funk" <cfunk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 01:14:10 -0600

BTW.. Mike, Thanks for the info the other day on checking the properties and
matching the 'return path' and 'from' in the details portion.. It confirmed my
suspicion of a virus sent to me right after I read the article.. especially
since I wrote the person, and they did not respond back.. LOL  That article was
deeply appreciated..
                             Thanks, again!!   Tina