[24hoursupport] Re: Runtime error

  • From: "Spider" <spider1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 18:47:37 -0400

That's great, I'm glad to hear you got to the source of it.  If you'd
like to try a different pop up stopper, try the one at
http://www.free.surfer.tc/Support.htm and see if that will allow you to
run it at the same time.  I'm not going to say this is the best pop up
stopper, but I will say it is the best one I found that does the job
automatically without interfering much with my browsing habits.

Spider
Largo, Florida 33771
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/spider1