[24hoursupport] Re: Duplicate Digests (was 24hoursupport Digest V1 #13)

  • From: "Spider" <spider1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 18:53:14 -0400

My expectations are that this is already fixed based on the past
experience with Freelists support.  They are very responsive and very
good at taking care of problems.  I will subscribe one of my other email
addresses to receive the digest temporarily to monitor this.

Spider
Largo, Florida 33771
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/spider1