[24hoursupport] Re: Quick Launch

  • From: "Barry Cornford" <cornyb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2003 13:40:35 +1000

Thanks Ron,

No I have tried all of that.
I can slide it across but then there is no room for minimised programs they do
not go to the right
hand vacant section just created.
I know a re-install will fix it but that is a bit drastic and a lot of work.

>I have a machine that they have been moved over near the Taskbar Tray

If you can't just grab them with the mouse and drag them over to where you=
 want them (with no programs running in the taskbar between where they are=
 and where you want them to be), check to see if they are locked.=

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at
http://webpages.charter.net/chizotz/

rom steven@xxxxxxxxxx  Fri Feb  7 23:13:56 2003
From: "Steven McCarthy" <steven@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [24hoursupport] Re: Quick Launch
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2003 04:19:51 -0000
Sender: 24hoursupport-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm doing this in ME but iirc it's similar. Right-click on the taskbar and
get rid of the QL toolbar. Then right-click where you want it and add it
again. That's worked for me in ME anyway.

Steve
A Helping Hand - One of The Collective
http://learn.at/ahh
But when you take him in a car, he sticks his head out the window!

 I can slide it across but then there is no room for minimised
 programs they do not go to the right  hand vacant section
just created.
 I know a re-install will fix it but that is a bit drastic and a
 lot of work.

I have a machine that they have been moved over near the
Taskbar Tray.
 If you can't just grab them with the mouse and drag them
over to where you want them (with no programs running in
the taskbar between where they are and where you want
them to be), check to see if they are locked.

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at
http://webpages.charter.net/chizotz/