[24hoursupport] Re: Quick Launch

  • From: "Barry Cornford" <cornyb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2003 15:22:06 +1000

I think you may be resizing the toolbar. It has a "handle" on either end

No not resizing either I am aware of all this
The default is on the left hand side besides the start button with the vacant
section for minimised
programs to the right of the Quick launch in between the Taskbar Tray.
But if I slide it over which I can do the minimised section is still between
the Start button and
Quick launch all squashed up.
And you have to slide the Quick launch over again to be able to see what is
running

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at