[24hoursupport] Re: Quick Launch

  • From: "Ron Allen" <chizotz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2003 19:49:08 -0600

Hi Barry,

>Can anyone tell me,
>How to get the Quick Launch Icons back over to the left hand side (the
>default) by the Start Button?
>You can slide them over but then there is no room for running applications
>which has been minimised.
>
>I have a machine that they have been moved over near the Taskbar Tray

If you can't just grab them with the mouse and drag them over to where you=
 want them (with no programs running in the taskbar between where they are=
 and where you want them to be), check to see if they are locked.=
 right-click on the taskbar and it's on the pop-up menu I believe. If it's=
 locked, unlock it and drag it wherever you want it. Then you can re-lock=
 the taskbar if you want. If you have trouble dragging, the hot spot for=
 that seems to be in the upper left corner. I've tried this on XP Pro, it=
 should be very similar on ME and 98.

HTH,

Ron

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at