[24hoursupport] Re: Possibly Building New System, Opinions Asked

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 21:42:19 -0800

Hi ron,
I've heard good reports on this supplier;
http://www.newegg.com/
I still prefer AMD to Intel.
Motherboard = ASUS .

See my Anti-Virus pages ~ http://virusinfo.hackfix.org
A Technical Support Alliance Charter Member

On 25/01/2003 at 11:25 PM Ron Allen wrote:

I am considering building a new system soon.

What I need are opinions and suggestions for CPUs, motherboards, and=
 chipsets.

I am considering a P4 or P4 class CPU. Suggestions? Pros and cons?

Where I really could use some help is with motherboard brands and chipsets=
 to look for.

Also, anyone have any online sources they have found reliable?

Thanks for any input,

Ron

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at
http://webpages.charter.net/chizotz/