[24hoursupport] Re: Possibly Building New System, Opinions Asked

  • From: "Spider" <spider1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 06:37:22 -0500

Hi Ron,
Good online source:
http://www.tcwo.com/

I recently built a new system and got everything from them.  I searched
the Internet piece by piece to see if I was getting a good price and was
unable to find any other source that was cheaper.  I had the luxury of
living 15 miles from them so I went there to purchase.  I can tell you
that they are not a "fly by night" or working out of a bedroom.  They
have a huge warehouse with a strong local following.

I went with one of their motherboard bundles, a gig-a-byte 7vax with an
Athlon 2100 cpu for 189 bucks and am very pleased with it.