[24hoursupport] Possibly Building New System, Opinions Asked

  • From: "Ron Allen" <chizotz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 23:25:18 -0600

I am considering building a new system soon.

What I need are opinions and suggestions for CPUs, motherboards, and=
 chipsets.

I am considering a P4 or P4 class CPU. Suggestions? Pros and cons?

Where I really could use some help is with motherboard brands and chipsets=
 to look for.

Also, anyone have any online sources they have found reliable?

Thanks for any input,

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at