[24hoursupport] Re: Password Storage

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 18:38:26 -0800

Hi Michele,
do you have any sort of cleaning program or Cookie blocking on your
computer?
Tt is one of the options in IE6 ?
If so it may be deleting the cookies needed to recognize you.

See my Anti-Virus pages ~ http://virusinfo.hackfix.org
A Technical Support Alliance Charter Member

On 15/01/2003 at 7:19 PM Michele wrote:

When I go to a page where I need to type in a password, frequently the box
pops up that says something like, "Do you want Windows to remember this
password?"  I always check "Yes" but it never does.  I have XP now but had
the same problem with Win98.   Is there something I need to do that I'm not
aware of?  This isn't very important but I keep wondering why it doesn't
work.

Michele

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at
http://webpages.charter.net/chizotz/