[24hoursupport] Password Storage

  • From: "Michele" <michele@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 19:19:32 -0600

When I go to a page where I need to type in a password, frequently the box
pops up that says something like, "Do you want Windows to remember this
password?"  I always check "Yes" but it never does.  I have XP now but had
the same problem with Win98.   Is there something I need to do that I'm not
aware of?  This isn't very important but I keep wondering why it doesn't
work.

Michele

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at