[24hoursupport] Re: Loss of Desktop Shortcut Icons after MS Security Updates

  • From: "Spider" <spider1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 04:19:03 -0500

OK, now I THINK I know what is wrong.  With your mouse cursor over your
desktop, click the right mouse button.  Move your mouse over the "Arrange
Icons" option.  One of the side menu options is "Show Desktop Iconts", and
it should have a check mark next to it.  If it does not, left click on it.

Spider
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/spider1

http://spider1.blogspot.com/

http://erablog.net/blogs/Spider1/