[24hoursupport] Re: Loss of Desktop Shortcut Icons after MS Security Updates

  • From: GaryLetC@xxxxxxx
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 16:26:26 EST

In a message dated 11/1/04 2:37:50 PM Central Standard Time,
jgharris@xxxxxxxx writes:

<< The only way I now have to access programs is by the " start" button and
 this makes it most difficult.

 Can anyone point me in the right direction to correct my problem??  I
 would like to return to having the shortcuts (selected) on the desktop to
 more quickly access the programs.

    Someone will probably give you a way to easily recover all
those shortcut icons. But, if not, you can always re-establish
them one-by-one. Just recreate the shortcuts.
Gary