[24hoursupport] Re: Free Anti-Virus

  • From: "Spider" <spider1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 20:16:28 -0400

I know AVG is free, so is this one I posted about.  I apparently wasn't
clear on why I posted.  I'm simply trying to find out if anyone knows
anything about this particular one.  Is it any good?  Does it auto update?
Etc. etc.  When I recommend something to someone I like to provide a choice
when ever possible and I wouldn't want to recommend a bad product.  I have
used AVG and I know it is pretty good.  I'm just curious if anyone knows
anything about this (new to me) product.  I did forget about Mike not being
around for awhile.  Thanks for replying though.

Spider
Http://web.tampabay.rr.com