[24hoursupport] Free Anti-Virus

  • From: "Spider" <spider1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "24hr Help Desk" <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,<24hrsupporthelpdesk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 19:26:20 -0400

This is kind of directed at Mike, but anyone else who wants to comment on
this feel free to jump in.  Does anyone know if this software is any good?
How long has it been around?  I just came across it browsing my RSS feed for
software information.  If you are familiar with this how about an
evaluation.  Is it worth recommending to folks that need free software, or
should we stay with recommending AVG?

http://www.free-av.com/

Spider
Http://web.tampabay.rr.com