[24hoursupport] Re: Free Anti-Virus

  • From: "M.Thakur" <dnb_mthakur@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 19:44:19 +0530

I have used it for a while but found it very obtrusive(used to hinder
programme loading for more than a couple of seconds; still better than
Norton which I hate with all my guts). The parameter of virus safety left a
lot to be desired since its updates are slow to come by. Freezing PC is a
nasty habit. But all things considered it is still better than Norton. It
has been around for a while.

My order of preference :
1. Inoculate IT which I gave up once it bcame paid since its foot print was
small and speedy and most effective.
2. AVG. Still free and reasonable with speed and effective
3. Anti Vir personal Edition
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10. Norton.

( 4-9 are blank as I am yet to find them)

BTW Mike had posted that he is going to be away for a while

M. Thakur,