[24hoursupport] Re: Exporting Mail files

  • From: "Mike Brown" <mike.brown1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2002 03:49:50 +0100

Jerry,

I don't have all the answers for you, but the following page helped me some
time ago. It's for Outlook Express specifically (6 as well as 5, despite
what the address might imply), but might still guide you in the right
direction.

http://chattanooga.net/~scochran/oe5faq.htm

Also, I seem to remember somebody saying that the 'Application Data' folder
on XP is in more or less the same place as on previous Windows releases
(C:\Windows\Application Data on my w98se), but is just a 'Hidden' folder. If
it's like w98, you can change the setting in any Folder Window on the 'View'
drop-down - select 'Folder Options' - 'View' tab - Select 'Show all files'
in the 'Hidden Files' section so as 'Hidden files' are shown as standard.

Hope this helps a little
MIKE