[24hoursupport] Re: help with outlook express:

  • From: "Barry Cornford" <cornyb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2002 15:16:04 +1000

Some strange things happen to Outlook Express if you don't Compact the Folders
Try Compacting the Folders
Click on File, Folder, Compact all Folders

hello! I am having a problem with my outlook express
as it will not open any documents with a url address...
I have to copy the address and paste it into my browser before it opens and
I can read it...please advise me...thanks...I am running win me...
blseguin@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at

---

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at