[24hoursupport] Exporting Mail files

  • From: "Jerry" <postcards1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2002 20:35:29 -0400

I have a new lap top (note book).  I am trying to transfer my mail files and my
address book to the lap top.  I have the following files on  a CD:

Outlook
Address Book
Application Data

I can't seem to transfer the address book and my mail files to the lap top.

I also have a file with my jpgs on the cd and had no problem copying that file
over to the lap top.

thanks in adanvce for any help

Jerry A

I am using OUtlook 6  my desk top is ME  and my lap top is XP.  I don't see a
file named "Application Data" on the lap top.

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at