[24hoursupport] Re: Exporting Mail files

  • From: "Jerry" <postcards1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 06:59:22 -0400

I am having problems with the Transfer Wizard.  I don't have an XP CD.  How
do I create a Transfer Wizard CD?

They also tell me I can transfer using a cable.  A Null Modem Serial Cable.
I have a 9 pin serial port on my desk top where I want to transfer the data
from but I only have a 25 pin parallel port on the Notebook computer.  There
is a USB port on the Notebook computer.

My desktop is ME and my NOtebook is XP

Jerry