[24hoursupport] Re: Excel File

  • From: "M.Thakur" <dnb_mthakur@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 21:51:51 +0530

Try posting your message on this newsgroup microsoft.public.excel.newusers
and you have better chance of getting an appropriate reply. Having said
that, there are two queries. How does one halve the size of excel file? And
are there hidden sheets with loads of data( which can be revealed by
Format>Sheet>Unhide. Embedded fonts does not have huge loads
HTH
M. Thakur