[24hoursupport] Excel File

  • From: "Barry Cornford" <cornyb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "24Hour Help" <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 17:13:11 +1000

I am don't use Excel very much so I am able to solve this one for a friend of
mine.

She has an Excel file with Very little data in it.
But the File size is 2.06 way to big to fit on a floppy disk
She has halved the original and it does not decrease in size
She has halved that again and still it does not decrease the size.
It is like it is saving embedded fonts or something like that.
There are not graphics in it just text no formulas.
I have created a simular file with twice the amount of data that is in here
original
And my file size is 150kb

Does anyone have any clue as to what is going on.