[24hoursupport] Re: WJ Veiw error

  • From: "Spider" <spider1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 09:21:51 -0400

Paul,
It sounds like you have something starting up that is no longer there.
Try going to Start / Run and run "msconfig" (without the quotes).  Look
on the startup tab and see if you can find the offending item.  Msconfig
will show you where it is launching from.  The best way to fix it is to
go to the place it is launching from (registry, startup, win.ini etc.)
and remove it from there.