[24hoursupport] Re: Cloudeight Msgs from Bette/Mike

  • From: "Bette" <pms420@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 14:22:38 -0500

Hi Mike
 I haven't upgraded anything but this computer gets upgrades by itself all
the time  I think its the windows XP part that downloads all upgrades
microsoft has lol.  Since I don't understand what 1/2 of them are when it
says do I want to install the upgrades (after they have allready sent them
to my PC) I say yes  so anyway I have no idea if I am upgraded to IESPI.  I
have always had to click on the little paper clip to open an attachment.
Thank You for the information about the attachments and the web sites for
help..........Bette