[24hoursupport] Re: Cloudeight Msgs from Bette

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 05 Jan 2003 16:38:12 -0800

Hi Bette,
If you have upgraded your IE to IESP1 it included a patch which makes all
attachments to OE, need to be opened seperatly.

OE6 has a new security feature under Tools> Options> Security labeled "Do
not allow attachments to be saved or opened that could potentially be a
virus.
You can turn this off long enough to save an attachment, but it is recommend
that you then turn it back on for normal use.
From;
http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/faqs/why.htm#oe6attach

Here is a good trouble shooting site;
http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/

I hope this helps.

See my Anti-Virus pages ~ http://virusinfo.hackfix.org
A Technical Support Alliance Charter Member

On 01/05/2003 at 5:25 PM Bette wrote:

>Hi  I am so sorry  after I did it I wondered if it looked like I was
>trying
>to push the newsletters.  I wondered why I didn't get them back in my box
>when they were posted to list. I figured my mail was really messed up  I am
>glad to know you stopped them.
>     I have tried to explain that I lost the html to my mail box so I was
>sending them as examples as how they used to come and how its coming now.
>no pictures   I thought there is a place to simply check send mail in html
>some where in outlook and I can't find it.  In my yahoo groups you check
>how
>you want mail sent to you so I figured there was some place in outlook.  I
>am so sorry and will never do that again to list........Bette

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at
http://webpages.charter.net/chizotz/