[24hoursupport] Re: 24hoursupport Digest V4 #29

  • From: 0e60wq102@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 08:42:47 -0600

You sound like an AVG rep or tech person. If so, my personal
comliments on a fantastic program. AVG's civic-mindedness in
making it free to home users is good business sense and first
class in fair-mindedness. AVG provides protection for countless
users unable to pay. In an age when everybody's got their hand out
to take, AVG gives. Our compliments to AVG for a most excellent
program.

Oe6

Gene Build_A_Computer-at-GeneRoman.com

** Remove this line and everything below when replying **

please see //www.freelists.org/webpage/24hoursupport