[24hoursupport] Re: 24hoursupport Digest V4 #29

  • From: "user1634@xxxxxxxx" <user1634@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 16:07:48 GMT

I was using avg 6 but it wanted me to install AVG7 .
Instead I installed " AVAST antivirus " free version .
After reg . it and getting the reg. code I was able to
let it scan my computer ,it found a worm and a Trojan .
My point is I would Use Avast antivirus which you can
download at http://www.avast.com/index.html
liz writes
> My immediate thought was a virus, but AVG tells me I have no virus< >and so I
> went to trend.com and did an online scan and still no sign of >virus. A
> hacker maybe???
>Any other ideas please?
>Thanks
>Liz

Now includes pop-up blocker!

** Remove this line and everything below when replying **

please see http://www.freelists.org/webpage/24hoursupport