[24hoursupport] Re: 24hoursupport Digest V4 #31

  • From: "user1634@xxxxxxxx" <user1634@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 13:40:53 GMT

 someone wrote :
>Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 10:38:22 -0600
>From: 0e60wq102@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: Re: 24hoursupport Digest V4 #30

>I wonder if I could suspend AVG and run a download and install and
>scan of avast, just to see if it finds anything?
  I would download AVAST , install it , reg it ( you have to give them a email
address so they can send you the reg . code , it's free ) and then it will
start working , then update it .
then I would use msconfig to uncheck the boxes for avg files
in the startup area.
start - run - msconfig .
that way you will still be able use avg without uninstalling
and reinstalling it.

Now includes pop-up blocker!

** Remove this line and everything below when replying **

please see http://www.freelists.org/webpage/24hoursupport