[1stPickPCHelp] Re: Help needed

  • From: "Glenn Lloyd" <argeedblu@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <1stpickpchelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 17:00:15 -0500

One possibility: How long has it been since you de-fragmented your disk.
If it has been some time then I would suggest you start by doing a disk
defragmention. With a badly fragmented disk, it may take several hours
to run. Just be patient and let run to its conclusion. You can avoid a
fragmentation problem in the future by doing a defrag once a week. When
done regularly and frequently defrag doesn't take long at all.

Glenn Lloyd
www.rgservices.ca
www.geac.com/trainu