[zxspectrum] Re: Membrane Spectrum e Spectrum+, era: ZX, Eprom e... Frankenstein

  • From: Andrea Vavassori <andrea@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Rich Mellor (RWAP)" <zxspectrum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2014 15:24:56 +0200

Ciao Rich,

in data domenica 24 agosto 2014, alle ore 15.19, hai scritto:

> As you will see in later email - try john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - it will
> probably be cheaper for him to send it to you then for him to send
> it me (due to the way the UK post prices work on long objects)...
> Please suggest he add them to sellmyretro.com
> You will also need to check if it is for the grey +2 or the black +2A

As  a matter of fact I have already checked his stock and I see he has
+2A/+3  membranes  but  not  +2  ones.  Will  contact  him  anyway  as
suggested. Thank you very much for the heads-up. :-)

Regards,

Andrea

---
Questa e-mail è priva di virus e malware perché è attiva la protezione avast!
Antivirus.