[zxspectrum] Re: Membrane Spectrum e Spectrum+, era: ZX, Eprom e... Frankenstein

  • From: Andrea Vavassori <andrea@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Rich Mellor (RWAP)" <zxspectrum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2014 15:16:16 +0200

Hello Rich,

in data domenica 24 agosto 2014, alle ore 15.01, hai scritto:

> Am I lurking?  No never...
> I missed the start of this thread - what are they looking for?

Glad to see you jumping in. I'm about to order you a few membranes and
other  odds  and  ends,  and  also collecting other people's needs and
wishes  for  a  single  delivery  from UK. Among these there is also a
128K+2 keyboard membrane.

> I can supply rubber key ZX Spectrum membranes, and ones for the
> Spectrum+, but not the +2/+2A/+3 series....

That's exactly what I was afraid of. So, what kind of chance I have to
locate a 128K+2 membrane somewhere? Can you help somehow?

Regards,

Andrea

---
Questa e-mail è priva di virus e malware perché è attiva la protezione avast!
Antivirus.