[zxspectrum] Re: Membrane Spectrum e Spectrum+, era: ZX, Eprom e... Frankenstein

  • From: "Rich Mellor (RWAP)" <rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: zxspectrum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2014 14:19:12 +0100 (BST)

As you will see in later email - try john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - it will probably be
cheaper for him to send it to you then for him to send it me (due to the way the
UK post prices work on long objects)...

Please suggest he add them to sellmyretro.com

You will also need to check if it is for the grey +2 or the black +2A

So far as I know - no-one else has these membranes.

Rich

> On August 24, 2014 at 2:16 PM Andrea Vavassori <andrea@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> Hello Rich,
>
> in data domenica 24 agosto 2014, alle ore 15.01, hai scritto:
>
> > Am I lurking? No never...
> > I missed the start of this thread - what are they looking for?
>
> Glad to see you jumping in. I'm about to order you a few membranes and
> other odds and ends, and also collecting other people's needs and
> wishes for a single delivery from UK. Among these there is also a
> 128K+2 keyboard membrane.
>
> > I can supply rubber key ZX Spectrum membranes, and ones for the
> > Spectrum+, but not the +2/+2A/+3 series....
>
> That's exactly what I was afraid of. So, what kind of chance I have to
> locate a 128K+2 membrane somewhere? Can you help somehow?
>
> Regards,
>
> Andrea
>

> ---
> Questa e-mail è priva di virus e malware perché è attiva la protezione avast!
> Antivirus.

Rich Mellor
RWAP Software
www.rwapsoftware.co.uk