[ZeroBrane Studio] Re: Change the tooltip formatting via interpreter? How to distribute interpreter & api?

  • From: Jan Drabner <jan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: zerobrane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 11:44:02 +0100

This covers items 1 and 2 on the list. If you need a different markup
syntax, you can copy the function and make changes to the syntax.
That basically worked, thanks!

What I did was creating my own function and styles, though, instead of using MarkupStyles. The standard markup styles are applied, but unfortunately they are all grey (of course, since they are meant to be for comments). So I do need my own styles, as I do not want the documentation window to have grey text.

That, I could not get to work.
You can see the code here:
http://pastebin.com/y6X3jueq

I tried putting my own styles into ide.config.styles (in addDocumentationPanel), but it seems that they are simply ignored for some reason.